August 1, 2013

NUXE REVE DE MIEL LIP BALM

On my frantic run through the pharmacie on Rue du Four in Paris, I instinctively grabbed a pot of Nuxe's RĂªve de Miel Lip Balm (and I'm so glad I did). I had heard so much about it, and needed a good lip balm without any colour or sparkles that had good lasting power and intense hydration. I just cannot handle it when I forget to bring a lip balm with me wherever I am going--as soon as I notice I don't have one, my lips instantly feel dry and it's all I think about until I can get some balm on.

The consistency is quite thick, but not sticky at all, and you barely need any of the honey and grapefruit-scented formula to save your lips from that tight, dry feeling. The weight of the little pot also makes it feel luxurious when you pull it out of your purse for application.

P.S. I thought it was quite comical that on the box it says "Tested in extremely cold conditions in Canada".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...